Monday, May 26, 2008

New Beginnings

I love new things. There is nothing like the smell of a new car, the feel of a new pair of shoes, or the excitement of wearing a new suit or tie for the first time.

This is a new beginning for me. I am excited about it. I love to write; to share the things that God lays on my heart. I hope that they will bless you as they have me.

I guess one reason I like new things is because, "...if any man be in Christ he is a new creation. Old things are passed away, all things are new."

Being a Christian is about new beginnings. Every day is a new day. As fresh as the morning dew is God's mercy.

God Bless You!

Daryl

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hey, bro! Fancy meeting you here. :) Enjoyed your thoughts. Guess you get your love of writing from Mom.

Have a great weekend!

Pastor R Kent Smith said...

Congrats on the new start...

You can do this....

Link to RKS Upclose if you would like....

Blessings

Vicki said...

welcome to blogville! Free therapy as I have been told.