Thursday, June 5, 2008

Personal

This posting is on a personal matter.

I am six months away from being forty. Doesn't seem possible.

I am feeling a need to take better care of my body. So, I am beginning, not just a diet, but a life change in my eating and exercise habits.

To begin this momentous occasion, I am going to endeavor to lose thirty pounds by September the first. In order to motivate myself, I am asking for sponsers for at least $1 per pound for every pound I lose.

The money raised will go toward Sheaves For Christ. For those of you who may not know, SFC is the youth fundraising arm of the UPCI. Most of the money raised helps missionaries, people who are near and dear to my heart.

Sooooo, will you come on board and help me become a new me and help missionaries all over the world as well?

Sign up today and I will keep you posted on my progress via email.

God Bless You!

Daryl Clenney

2 comments:

DBrashier said...

It is great that you are following up with "The Preacher's Voice."

Paula said...

Hey, I'll sponsor you!!! 'Cause I know it's a good cause! :) For you and for me. ;)